Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

My Skateboarding Passion

This is the Final Action project for my Endurance course and also my last action project as a student at GCE Lab school. The purpose of this project was to create a "survival manual" that maps out my personal journey and how I will pursue it and what will help, and hurt me along the way. in this project we had the option to do a custom content portion on the rubric, for my custom content I decided to add a video of me skateboarding because it relates to my mission. I learned a lot about myself in this course and a lot about what I am capable of if I put my mind to it. I am very proud of this project I'm general because it is my last humanities project I will ever do at GCE and I feel like I put a lot of heart into it. Thank you and please enjoy reading my survival manual.




No comments:

Post a Comment