Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

The Horrible Bacteria

This project is for my science and math class called Cure. In this unit we had to pick a medicine and show how it affects the body and also we had to show how the medicine works and also a collateral affect through a comic. In my case I chose antibiotics and penicillin in specific. I learned so much in this unit about how medicine works and how it can be harmful. I am mostly proud of the work I did on the coloring of the comic.








Boy: I don't feel good Doc

Doctor: what symptoms do you have?

Boy: Well, I had a huge cut on my arm and didn't clean it and then a couple days later I had a bad infection.

Doc: Here Take this penicillin pill. It will help.

Mother ship: Alright crew, we are looking for the infection keep your eyes peeled.

Soldier: I'll keep an eye out Mother ship

Soldier: bacteria has been spotted Mother ship.

mother ship: Pilot, navigate to the stomach

mother ship: Go troops Go!!!!

Soldier: There's the Bacteria!! Kill them all!

After some time, all the bad bacteria was killed and some good bacteria turned on the antibiotics and destroyed them all

No comments:

Post a Comment