Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Saving Lives And Proving Equality

This project is for my History class called Drama. for this projects we had to pick a woman of historical signifigance and have them play a role in a short story we were writing. The story was a conversation between myself Nora from A Dolls House and a historical woman of our choice, in my case that woman was Sacagawea. during the process of writing this story I got to address my thoughts on women's rights and also got to express my thoughts about Nora. I learned a lot about the role that Sacagawea played in the world and also I learned how to format a script, persona page and title page. I am proud of my work mainly because I put a funny twist to it but still got down to business and I think it was an all around smooth script to write and read.



No comments:

Post a Comment