Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Closed Campus Lunch

This Action Project is the lat project of my Systems & Models course. The purpose of this project is to give the students a voice and let us address a problem that we see with the school and have the opportunity to speak on it. I learned a lot about this school in the past 4 years and I have seen many changes withing the school and I specifically liked this project because it gave me a voice other than the end of term surveys. I am very proud of the way I addressed my topic and I feel that there should be a legit change to the problem I addressed. I was also surprised by how many people actually supported the fact of closed campus lunch. Please read my project below!

Lehman, Casey. "School Lunch." Wikipedia. Wikipedia, 18 Sept. 2008. Web. 19 Mar. 2016.







Citations

Lehman, Casey. "School Lunch." Wikipedia. Wikipedia, 18 Sept. 2008. Web. 19 Mar. 2016.

"History of I-O Psychology." Cogniphany. Cogniphany. Web. 20 Mar. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment