Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Handmade VS. Computer Made

This is the first action project for my Rapid Prototyping class. This course is all about learning about the new machines that we can use to do crafts and different things. It is also about learning how we can take technology to the next level and what new things we can do with the cutting tools. I learned a ton of math so far and I also learned how to use the cutting machines. This action project is all about the cutting tools and what they can do and comparing them to what we can do by hand so that we can see which one is better and more efficient. I am very proud of the letters I made because at first I was skeptical about the machine and didn't know if I would be able to understand how it works and also cutting with an x-acto knife is not really my specialty so I am proud of the turnout.


No comments:

Post a Comment