Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Overturned the Death Penalty

This was my last Action Projects of my Policy course and the last project of my junior year at GCE. The purpose of this project was to choose a case from a list that was given to us and make a Prezi Presentation about the case that basically sums up the history of the case. I chose the 2005 Roper v. Simmons case. The case was about a 17 year old boy that was charged with a very serious crime (read more in my Prezi). I chose this case because I was interested in seeing the outcome of a case of a minor and I'm very interested in how the use of the death penalty has changed. I learned a lot about how this one case changed the history of how america views the death penalty. I am very proud of the Prezi I made and the research I did because I feel that I got the most crucial information from my case. I feel that my Prezi was successful because I took a real interest to the case. Please enjoy My Prezi below and if you have any comments please feel free to leave one in the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment