Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Beetle Juice Critique

This project is for my Ollywood elective course and this is the second project of this course. The purpose of this project was to pick a movie from a list that we were presented in class and then watch it and with the partner(s) that we were given we had to write a film critique. My partner and I chose the movie Beetle Juice. I learned a lot about how to properly write a film critique and also how others have done critiques. I am proud of the work i did on the video and everything i said in the video and i feel that we had a very good video. MY partner and I made a video that you can watch by clicking the link below.


THIS IS THE VIDEO 

CITATION
Beetlejuice Green Light. Digital image. Tumblr.com. N.p., n.d. Web.

No comments:

Post a Comment