Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Honey Bee Population

This project is for my math and science class called Population. The purpose of this project was to study a population of my choice. I chose bees, because bees are a feasible study system due to their high population numbers in my neighborhood. Then I had to come up with a question to research about my population. My question was what type of plants do bees prefer?  In this project I learned a lot about my population and what plants they prefer. Other parts of this project included researching the Evolutionary history of my population. From my research, I discovered that bees originally came from Southern Africa when they were thought to have come from Asia. The most challenging part of this project was finding time to study my population in nature. I am proud of all the work I put into making my presentation.You can look at my presentation below.




No comments:

Post a Comment